Use the Employment Claims Toolkit to take the stress out of assessing the value of an employment claim.
The Toolkit has now been updated with the new rates, so any EDT from 6 April 2017 will automatically pick up the new figures.
Weekly limit = £489 (up from £479)
Compensation cap = £80,541 (up from £78,962)
In just a few minutes you can calculate what's at stake in any employment claim. You can then refine, adjust and update the figures as new information emerges or if the dispute progresses from a grievance to negotiation or even a full hearing. It is the ideal tool for making an early assessment of what is at stake in any employment grievance, negotiation or litigation.
Now used in private practice, FTSE100 in-house legal teams and unions - for both claimant and respondent - the Employment Claims Toolkit is rapidly becoming the standard for calculating remedy in all employment disputes.
Use the Toolkit throughout the life of any employment dispute to
- get a quick assessment of what is at stake
- agree an accurate statement of remedy for early conciliation and negotiation
- produce a polished statement of remedy for the hearing
- adjust to reflect any agreed settlement or a final award - complete with grossing up and recoupment
- help manage risk for your firm and your insurers
If you like what you see, a Professional subscription costs only £120 a year - read more about pricing here.
Other useful resources to get you started
- read our online Help
- compare the Free & Professional versions
- watch our other training videos
- read our FAQs
- call us on 01225 577810